We undertake the strictest compliance measures to protect your personal data/information.
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will collect personal data/information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and/or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting the personal data/information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected and inform the concerned individual of the same.
- We will collect, use, and disclose personal data/information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- We will protect your personal data/information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, and/or modification.
- We will make readily available to its customers information about policies and practices followed by us relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal data/information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes for which such personal data/information has been obtained by us.
- The Company may use or disclose your personal information to:
- administer and operate this Website.
- personalize and improve your experience on this Website.
- enable your access to and use of the Website and any of its services.
- publish information about you on the Website; and
- send you relevant marketing communications.
This Website may contain links to other websites, if you choose to access these websites, they may collect personally identifiable data/information about you. The Company will not responsible for the privacy practices followed by these websites including but not limited to taking content from you while storing/using your personal data/information.
In the event, the Company undergoes any kind of business transition, including without limitation a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the personal data/information collected on this Website may be included among the assets transferred under such business transitions.
The Company will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse, and/or modification of your personal data/information.
The Company will store all the personal data/information you provide on its secure servers in India or on secure servers provided by its third-party affiliates.